Friday, October 9, 2009

Katy Irene Williams


After Conference on Sunday, Leah and I went to Layton to meet little Katy Irene, the newest member of our family (number 17 of the neices and nephews). She is SO beautiful! Sometimes newborns are a little beat-up from the trip and take a couple weeks before they really look cute. Katy is perfect though.
It was so precious to see Adam and Elise sit with big grins and open arms as Mark laid their new baby sister into their laps for the first time.
I have so much admiration for my brothers and sisters! Being a dad or a mom is sure a great trust that the Lord puts in us. You are all such natural parents; so prepared and strong. I can't imagine how overwhelming it must be at times to hold a brand new baby (straight from heaven) in your arms, and have their whole life rest in your care. I love you all! Congradulations Mark and Renee!

No comments:

Post a Comment