Hope >; verb. To check Bethany's blog every day. Even though she herself has not opened her own blog in about a year. Day after day dragging your mouse over that lonely link only to find that, no, Bethany did not blog today either.
Okay Katie, there you go! I blogged for you. And I am really tired now. I have a feeling I might be found somewhere on campus, looking like this tomorrow.
PS I took this picture. Isn't it AWESOME!
PSS If you are the guy in this picture who fell asleep with your head about to fall off. And if you have somehow found my blog - I'm sorry that I took a picture of you without asking.
PSS If you are the guy in this picture who fell asleep with your head about to fall off. And if you have somehow found my blog - I'm sorry that I took a picture of you without asking.

I loved your blog! You should write on it more often. Although probably not at 2 in the morning, haha.
ReplyDeleteI love it too! Bethany, you should should definitely post more often! Especially since you are out carousing at all hours of the night and I hardly see you! (: You're an excellent writer...even at 2am. Haha.
ReplyDelete